Effective Date: March, 2020
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA took effect on January 1, 2020, and is intended to protect the data of California residents.
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights with respect to your data. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to CCPA@sveltetraining.com
Rights that you may have, include:
- Requesting deletion of your information.
- If you request that your account be deleted, you will lose access to all of our programs in which you are actively registered.
- Opting out from the sale of your information to third parties.
- Requesting disclosure of the personal information we have collected about you and the types of third parties with whom it has been shared.
- Requesting the portability of your information.
- Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Additionally, you may update your email preferences by changing the settings in your account.
- Requesting that we not sell your information, by clicking on the corresponding link on our website.
Every effort will be made to respond to a verified request within a reasonable time, or the time-frame required by law.